Once upon a December(the way back into love)


Sau poate nu chiar din Decembrie


hai sa zicem din 30 Noiembrie...:-?...dar atunci e inceputul


In December the real thing had started to get bigger.And now...hmm on the 7-th i feel it closer,and closer.Stronger every day,but what is more truely is that she is starting to show up her feelings.Easely...every day...everytime we talk...she gives me a new reason to think that it is going on a good road,a perfect way...and in time is gonna be allright!



Sometimes I am a fool...I just don`t realise that she realy cares about me and she thinks at me all the time.And so I ask myself some stupid questions.Why?why am i doing this?...why can`t i be relaxed. LET ME TELL U WHY?!IT`S BECAUSE I WANT THIS SO BADLY...I JUST NEVER WANTED SOMETHING LIKE THIS SO BADLY.I NEVER WANTED A GIRL LIKE THIS WAY.I JUST WANT HER!AND BELIEVE ME.SHE IS SO SPECIAL...SHE IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE UNIVERSE FOR ME.



we are perfect...perfection brought together.together we are forever and ever!


...and because i want it so badly...i just wish sometimes more than time can offer.I will be onest.I didn`t realised it myself...the part with the time.I had someone who told me exactly how it is.It`s just that...we are from so short time...together...sort of...that time can`t rush the things.and it`s perfect.there is no reason to rush.

WE REALLY WANT IT AND WE WILL HAVE IT.AND TIME IS GOING TO SET ALL THE THINGS RIGHT FOR US.BECAUSE ALSO TIME KNOWS THAT WE ARE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Si inca ceva...imi pare rau daca voi nu aveti parte de ce simtim noi...dar noi 2 suntem pur si simplu...altfel.timpul ne-a creat...ne-a facut sa ne intalnim.ca sa aratam lumii ca INCA se mai poate.si ca exista...


The way back into love...and we are fallowing it.

0 comentarii: