An angel for me

The life without you is senceless and when i can feel your breath i get speachless.There is something in you that is called seduction and makes that all the rest be unatractable.There is something with you that creates desire...so big...so...speachless i am right now.There is something with what you`re doing that makes my heart create feelings,pumpin them trough my body.Heartbeats grow everytime i am near u...the feeling is so high!It`s almost like i can touch it.But i realise quick that when i hold u...i`m touching it,it`s there....omg...it`s U!....u are the feeling,u are the heartbeats,u are the reason,u are my mind,u are the one that gives me a TRUE reason to live.You are my angel...my darling angel!


si eu cand va zic k imi vine sa-mi dau 2 palme cand o vad:))...nu ma credeti!

0 comentarii: