Trentemoller - Miss you

I feel myself lost in this world.I never imagined that i could say this soulless thing.But i am down on my knees begging for kindness and guidence.Searching for swiftness and strength.This thing has brought me to dispare.My eyes have been closed,my wings have been cut,my lips are shut.My hair grows darker every day...as if it`s the image of my sould.I`m down,strugling for every breath i take.For every peace of light that it`s left.For how much time is left.Inside me,i feel a scrouchiating pain,slow,but deadly....absorbing every bit of sence that i posess;every sence,but pain.Pain persists.Pain is there...living inside me and i can`t get it out of myself.My vanes are like the living path to my heart.They move.they broke...they get bigger,i can`t believe this is hapening to me.I can`t keep my shoulders up,somethig`s crushing them,I can`t move my fingers,they can break,I can`t lift my head up...i don`t want you to see the pain that`s in my eyes.My face is like it has been roasted,my lips are a light red,no blood,no feelings,nothing is there,my eyebrows are begging for the mercy of you and my eyes...my big eyes...you can look for only a second,an instant,it`s enough to make your soul be filled with pain and anger.Go away,there is nothing left for you here,you can`t do anything for me.Please...please...help me,don`t get closer,i don`t want u to suffer,don`t stare,i don`t want you to see...so...much...pain.


Incercam sa ma contemplez cu tipul din imagine...textul de mai sus este urmarea.Nu intlege gresit...nu sunt ca el.nu simt ca el...incercam sa ma pun doar in pielea sa.

0 comentarii: